Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Personal Story

I spend a lot of time on this blog criticizing our elected officials for inaction on right to life issues and for giving the Roe v. Wade court decision the effective force of a Constitutional amendment (which it does not have) as well as railing against the abortion providers who have become expert at deceiving so many scared and confused young women.

For the past three months, it has been my honor to serve in the nursery every Sunday morning at my church. I'm the director for a room caring for babies who are roughly 6 to 12 months old (although some of them have passed the 12-month mark in the past couple of weeks--they grow so fast!). The mom of one of these precious babies posted the story of her own abortion experience, and she has graciously given me permission to pass it on. I hope all who read it are blessed by it: http://theadventuresofbabyboymartin.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-story.html?spref=fb

No comments:

Post a Comment